MontiVision Image Analyser License Agreement
This legal document is an agreement between you, the Licensee, and Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski, Hauptstasse 143, 24797 Breiholz, possessor Marc Cymontkowski. By installing the MontiVision
Image Analyser on your computer, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, promptly return the unopened package,
together with all the other material which comprises the product, respectively delete all MontiVision Image Analyser related files. For questions regarding this agreement please contact
1. Subject of agreement
The subject of this agreement is the software MontiVision Image Analyser, the operating manuals, online help files and all other accompanying material. It will be referred to henceforth as
'MontiVision Image Analyser'.
2. Grant of license
The Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski grants the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal and worldwide license to use one copy of MontiVision Image Analyser. This license is for a
single person and not for an entire company. If additional persons wish to use MontiVision Image Analyser, additional copies must be licensed.
3. Copyright The Software is the property of Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski. Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski reserves all rights to the publishing, duplication, processing and utilization
of MontiVision Image Analyser. A single copy may be made exclusively for security and archiving purposes. Without the express written permission of Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski it is
- alter, translate, decompile, or to disassemble MontiVision Image Analyser;
- copy MontiVision Image Analyser's accompanying written documentation;
- lend, hire out or lease MontiVision Image Analyser.
A permanent transference of MontiVision Image Analyser is only permitted when the Licensee retains no copies and the recipient declares his acceptance of the conditions of this agreement.
4. Exclusion of warranties Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski offers and the Licensee accepts the product 'as is'. Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski does not warrant MontiVision Image Analyser
will meet the Licensee's requirements, nor will operate uninterrupted, nor error free.
5. Liability With the exception of damage caused by willful or gross negligence, neither Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski nor its distributors are responsible for any damage whatsoever
which is put down to the use of MontiVision Image Analyser. This is valid without exception, including loss of profits, lost working time, lost company information or other financial
losses. In any event the liability of Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski is limited to the purchase price.
6. Duration of Agreement This agreement is valid for an indefinite period of time. The Licensee's rights as a user automatically expire if the conditions of this agreement are in
any way violated. In this event all data storage material and all copies of MontiVision Image Analyser are to be destroyed.