MontiVision Development Kit License Agreement
This legal document is an agreement between you, the Licensee, and Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski, Hauptstasse 143, 24797 Breiholz, possessor Marc Cymontkowski. By installing the MontiVision
Development Kit on your computer, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, promptly return the unopened package,
together with all the other material which comprises the product, respectively delete all MontiVision Development Kit related files. For questions regarding this agreement please contact
1. Subject of agreement The subject of this agreement is the software MontiVision Development Kit, the operating manuals, online help files and all other accompanying material.
It will be referred to henceforth as 'MontiVision Development Kit'.
2. Grant of license The Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski grants the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal and worldwide license to use one copy of MontiVision
Development Kit in the development of an end-user application, as described in section 3 (below). This license is for a single developer and not for an entire company. If additional
programmers wish to use MontiVision Development Kit, additional copies must be licensed.
3. End user application An 'end user application' is a specific application program that is licensed to a person or firm for business or personal use. The files which are not
listed under section 5 must not be included with the end user application. Furthermore, the end user must not be in a position to be able to neither modify the program, nor to create
MontiVision Development Kit based programs. Likewise, the end user must not be given the MontiVision Development Kit registration file.
4. Royalties The MontiVision Development Kit is royalty free.
5. Redistributable files The redistributable components of MontiVision Development Kit are those files specifically designated as being distributable in the 'Distributing your
Applications' section of the online help file.
6. Copyright The Software is the property of Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski. Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski reserves all rights to the publishing, duplication, processing and utilization
of MontiVision Development Kit. A single copy may be made exclusively for security and archiving purposes. Without the express written permission of Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski it is
- alter, translate, decompile, or to disassemble MontiVision Development Kit;
- copy MontiVision Development Kit's accompanying written documentation;
- lend, hire out or lease MontiVision Development Kit.
A permanent transference of MontiVision Development Kit is only permitted when the Licensee retains no copies and the recipient declares his acceptance of the conditions of this agreement.
7. Exclusion of warranties Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski offers and the Licensee accepts the product 'as is'. Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski does not warrant MontiVision Development Kit
will meet the Licensee's requirements, nor will operate uninterrupted, nor error free.
8. Liability With the exception of damage caused by willful or gross negligence, neither Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski nor its distributors are responsible for any damage whatsoever
which is put down to the use of MontiVision Development Kit. This is valid without exception, including loss of profits, lost working time, lost company information or other financial
losses. In any event the liability of Ingenieurbüro Cymontkowski is limited to the purchase price.
9. Duration of Agreement This agreement is valid for an indefinite period of time. The Licensee's rights as a user automatically expire if the conditions of this agreement are in
any way violated. In this event all data storage material and all copies of MontiVision Development Kit are to be